I will be using three photos from this album.
- Open a new file in Photoshop. I have made mine 500px by 300px.
- Paste each image into the canvas, resize and arrange as you want them.
- Next, select the eraser tool and set the hardness to 0%.
- For each layer, erase any parts you don’t want (in this case, the parts covering Ashley).
- When you’re happy with the blending, you can save it or add extra effects (brushes, textures, colouring). I added PSD 006 to the image, to make it brighter.
- Save as a .PNG or .JPEG file and you’re finished!